EMERGENCY WORK ORDERS - after normal working hours
In the event of any one of the emergencies below, residents should call anytime, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: 843.283.5941
During Normal Business Hours, the following issues will be considered as "Emergency Status Work Orders" (barring any exigent circumstance(s) and will be completed within 24 hours.
Residents will be charged a nuisance fee if the emergency number is dialed and the situation does not fall under the emergency items listed below.
- Air conditioning and cooling problems in the summer based on the current temperature.
- Heating problems in the winter based on the current temperature.
- Electrical failures (affecting more than just a lighting issue).
- Gas Leaks.
- Plumbing stoppages affecting toilets and/or sinks.
- Water related issues to include breaks in water lines, water leaks, loss of hot water.
- Safety issues to include:
- Smoke Alarms
- Broken handrail(s) or step(s) in stairwells
- Loose toilets on floor
- Any potential fire safety issue
- Lock-outs - Subject to the resident paying the cost for responding.