Report Fraud Abuse
Conway Housing is committed to protecting the integrity of the Housing Programs it administers. As such, CHA encourages the public to report any fraudulent activity related to CHA's Housing Programs.
To report fraud, click here to go to our contact form & begin your message with "Report Fraud" in the Questions/Comments box.
All information given will remain confidential.
What is Fraud?
Fraud involves false statements, omissions, or actions made with the intent to deceive or mislead, resulting in funds being misused or Housing Program rules violated or circumvented.
Here are a few examples of fraud:
- Family has additional occupants living in the home without approval from the Housing Authority.
- Family has undeclared income or assets.
- Family uses false documents, such as false birth certificates or marriage licenses.
- Violations of the Law committed by participants of WPH's Housing Programs
- Family subleases all or part of the unit.
- Family owns or has interest in the unit.
- Unit is occupied by both the owner and family.
- Owner charges/collects additional payments from the family not agreed upon in the lease.
- Owner knowingly accepts Housing Authority payments for a vacant unit.
If you have any reason to believe that fraudulent activity is taking place in connection with Conway's Housing Programs, click here to go to our contact form & begin your message with "Report Fraud" in the Questions/Comments box. All information given will remain confidential. If you prefer, you can mail your written allegations to:
Conway Housing Authority
2303 Leonard Avenue
Conway, SC 29527