Section 8 New Construction
Section 8 New Construction was established to provide decent, safe, and affordable housing for eligible low-income families, the elderly, and persons with disabilities. The Conway Housing Authority has the following units for this program:
- Lee Haven Apartments has 32 units for the elderly and persons with disabilities.
- The units are one bedroom.
- Sanders Village Apartments has 26 units for families.
- These units are two and three bedroom sizes.
The Conway Housing Authority determines eligibility based on:
- Annual Gross Income
- Whether you qualify as elderly, a person with a disability or as a family.
- U.S. citizenship or eligible immigration status.
If a family is eligible, the Conway Housing Authority will check references to ensure the family will be a good resident. The Conway Housing Authority will deny admission to an applicant that may be detrimental to other residents and the community environment.