Is there a student in your home that is a graduating HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR who is preparing to enter college?
Is there a COLLEGE STUDENT in your home who needs financial assistance to remain in school?
Are you wondering how you are going to pay for their college education?
If you answered "yes," please encourage your students to apply for these scholarships, especially for scholars who are living in Public or Assisted housing (Section 8).
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing BEYOND Scholarship Program - Deadline May 30th Annually
- One BEYOND scholarship for $500 per year for one year
Applicants must submit an online application, including an essay of 1,000 words or less describing how they will impact the world. Also required are: a digital copy of the official transcript, a digital copy of the ACT or SAT composite score report, a digital letter of recommendation, and a recent digital portrait photo suitable for publication.
CCHRCO Scholarship Program - Deadline - May Annually
- Five CCHRCO scholarships for $1,000 per year for one year
- One SERC scholarship for $1,000 per year for one year
- One SERC scholarship for $1,500 per year for one year
- Three (3) $12,000 scholarships over four years to assist with tuition and fees, which will also include:
- $3,000 a year for up to three years as a summer internship stipend
- Networking opportunities with business and community leaders